For more details about all of our policies, including cancellations and refunds, please see our Terms and Conditions
Copyright La Scuola d'Italia Galileo Galilei, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
1) I can no longer attend the courses at La Scuola d"Italia Galileo Galilei due to a conflict in my schedule or illness, can I take the course at another time or gift them to someone else?
2) I can no longer attend the courses at La Scuola d'Italia Galileo Galilei due to a conflict in my schedule, or illness can I have a refund for the part of the Semester that I did not use?
3) I can no longer attend courses, can I use my course credits in the future to Study Abroad?
Yes, you may absolutely use your course credits towards any one of our Summer Study abroad Programs. You will only receive credit, however, for the amount remaining on your account. If there is a difference in cost, you will need to make the remaining payments to cover the difference after you register for the program, and by the end of the final payment due date.
4) What happens if La Scuola d'Italia Galileo Galilei cancels my course due to low enrollment or for any other reason, can I get a refund or can I transfer the funds to another students (my child's) account and pay for them?
5) How long does a course last?
6) Can I sign up for an entire year or do I need to sign up for just a Semester at a time and if I do that, do I need to pay everything upfront?
7) Can I pay with cash or check or e-check or do an automatic bank payment or do I need to pay with a credit card?
8) Can I pay automatically from my own Personal Bank account, and have the payments sent directly to La Scuola d'Italia Galileo Galilei?
9) Why do you need my credit card information at registration?
10)How can I register?
La Scuola d'Italia Galileo Galilei, Inc.
4152 Saline St.
Pittsburgh, Pa 15217
11) What happens after I register? How do I pay?
12) Do I need an account to pay with paypal or Dwolla or other systems of payment?
13) If I am not sure what level of Italian is my level, how do I know?
14) If I am trying to determine the level for my child, how do I know which level to enroll them in?